Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- 11th District Bar Association
- 11th District Ethics Committee
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
Past Associations and Activities
- Volunteer Attorney Program, Board Chair
- Udac Board Member, and Committee Chair
- President of Minnesota State Bar Association's 11th District New Lawyer's Section
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney Program, Volunteer
- Children’s Law Society, Volunteer
- Piecemeal Pro Bono Cases
Peter Raukar has been licensed to practice law since 2005 and was made a partner at Trial Group North in 2020. Devoting his practice to civil litigation, his experience covers a wide variety of matters such as employment law, products liability, premises liability, real estate, and insurance coverage disputes. Mr. Raukar is licensed to practice before all Minnesota and Wisconsin state and federal courts.
Mr. Raukar graduated from Rutgers School of Law with honors. Prior to moving back to northern Minnesota to continue his legal career, Mr. Raukar started his legal career at the Michigan Court of Appeals where he clerked for the Honorable Christopher M. Murray assisting the Court with writing thousands of opinions.
He is also the current president of the Hermantown Youth Soccer Association, volunteer coach, and an investigator for the 11th District Ethics Committee.