- University of Nebraska College of Law (Lincoln, Nebraska) J.D. 2016
- University of Nebraska College of Business (Lincoln, Nebraska) M.B.A. 2016
- University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) B.A., History and Art 2013
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney with the Volunteer Attorney Program
- Ask an Attorney Clinic Volunteer
Paige Orcutt has been licensed to practice law since 2017. Prior to joining Trial Group North, PLLP, Ms. Orcutt clerked for District Court Judge Eric Hylden in the 6th Judicial District of Minnesota in Duluth, Minnesota. As a new associate, Ms. Orcutt is excited to put her energetic and curious nature to work for her clients in all matter of civil litigation and workers compensation.
While in law and business school, Ms. Orcutt worked for a plaintiff’s civil litigation firm, the U.S. Department of Defense’s General Counsel, and the Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute at the University of Nebraska. Ms. Orcutt also participated in her law school’s criminal clinic, representing the State of Nebraska in misdemeanor criminal matters. Ms. Orcutt made the Dean’s List for the College of Business Administration and graduated from the College of Law with honors.
At the University of Minnesota, Ms. Orcutt competed for the Golden Gophers in Cross Country and Track. Her specialty was the 3,000-meter Steeplechase.
Ms. Orcutt is from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Her hobbies include long-distance running, reading, and rock climbing along the North Shore.