- Understanding St. Louis County’s Internal Venue Statute, TCCA (2011)
- Effective Techniques for Arbitrating Minnesota No-Fault Claims, MNCLE (2014)
- Minnesota, 2006
- Wisconsin, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2009
- Hamline University School of Law (St. Paul, Minnesota) J.D., 2006
- University of Northern Iowa (Cedar Falls, Iowa) B.A., French and English, cum laude, 2003
Sara Nachtman has been licensed to practice law in Minnesota since 2006. Prior to joining Thibodeau, Johnson & Feriancek, PLLP, Ms. Nachtman most recently worked as in house counsel for American Family Mutual Insurance Company, where she received company-wide recognition for her trial work. She has successfully tried several jury trials to verdict, she has regularly appeared for binding arbitrations, no-fault arbitrations, and mediations. She is on the panel of Minnesota No-Fault arbitrators with the American Arbitration Association, and she frequently acts as arbitrator in no-fault hearings. Ms. Nachtman is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Ms. Nachtman is a cum laude graduate of the University of Northern Iowa, where she was a member of their NCAA Division 1 swim team all four years, and also a Missouri Valley Conference scholar-athlete. Ms. Nachtman received her law degree from Hamline University School of Law, in St. Paul, Minnesota. She then started her legal career in northern Minnesota, where she worked as Law Clerk to the Honorable Kenneth A. Sandvik.