Ben J. Grams
Areas of Trial Practice
- Insurance Defense Law
- Personal Injury - Defense
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Commercial Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Minnesota, 2016
- Hamline University School of Law (St. Paul, Minnesota) J.D., 2010
- College of St. Scholastica (Duluth, MN) B.A., Humanities, summa cum laude, 2006
- Seton Hall University, (South Orange, NJ), attended, 2002-2004
Benjamin Grams was licensed to practice law in 2016. Grams began working as a law clerk at Thibodeau, Johnson, & Feriancek, PLLP in August of 2015. Prior to starting at the firm, Grams was an Assistant Professor in the Division of Humanities and Social Sciences at United International College in Zhuhai, China where he taught courses in Ethics, Rhetoric, and Law.
Mr. Grams is a summa cum laude graduate of the College of St. Scholastica where he was a member of the varsity baseball team for two seasons. Mr. Grams transferred to St. Scholastica from Seton Hall University where he was twice named a Big East Conference Academic All-Star as member of their NCAA Division 1 baseball team. He graduated from Hamline University School of Law in 2010. While in law school he was a Research Assistant for Professor Larry Bakken and a Judicial Clerk for the Minnesota Tax Court.